This site hosts information related to the former General Electric, Martin Marietta and Lockheed Martin Electronics Laboratory (E-Lab). The Electronics Laboratory was founded in the late 1940's by the General Electric Company for the purpose of research and development. In 1993, with the sale of GE's Aerospace business to Martin Marietta, E-Lab became Martin Marietta. In 1995, E-Lab became Lockheed Martin as a result of the merger of Lockheed Martin and Martin Marietta. E-Lab was finally shut down in 1996.
This site is not affiliated with General Electric, Martin Marietta or Lockheed Martin but rather some of the long time employees of E-Lab.
The Alumni Committee is encouraging alumni to:
Electronics Laboratory web site contacts: