Electronics Laboratory



Electronics Laboratory

Date Event
12/1/1945 Larry Leeds moves to Thompson Road plant in anticipation of the opening of Electronics Park.
5/1/1951 Dr. DeVore announced expansion of E-Lab from 33,000 to 101,000 square feet.
5/1/1979 First DEC VAX 11/780 computer installed
8/13/1985 GE Corporate Telecommunications Office announces DIAL COMM will abandon satellite based links in favor of terrestrial links
5/14/1986 Card readers activated to control building access

Electronics Laboratory web site contacts:  

Contents: Donna Ruth or LaDon Brennan

Web formatting: Ron Panetta
This page last updated on 11/06/2007